UK based software company is looking for Database Developers with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
Description of Responsibilities:
You would be required to undertake the end-to-end planning, design, and development of SQL database modules and perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues with respect to database design, programming & optimisation.
- Prepare database design specifications and planning.
- Develop database
- Familiar with disciplines like text mining.
- Review and evaluates database performances.
- Proven experience in developing very high performance, scalable, and resilient applications.
- Metadata management and repository usage - Must collect, store, manage and enable the ability to query the organization's metadata.
- Ability to understand and analyse existing data modules.
- Ensuring data integrity - Must be able to design databases & to deploy multiple types of database integrity including entity integrity, referential integrity, check constraints, and database triggers. Furthermore, the candidate must ensure the structural integrity of the database.
- Good understanding of the software development process & the best practices in technology as well as software development.
- Performance management and tuning - To proactively monitor the database environment and to make changes to data structures, SQL, application logic, or the DBMS subsystem to optimize performance.
- SQL code reviews and walkthroughs. Must possess in-depth SQL knowledge so they can understand and review SQL and host language programs and to recommend changes for optimization.
- Should possess good knowledge of other databases like PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.
- Procedural skills. Modern databases manage more than mere data. Candidate must possess procedural skills to help design, debug, implement, and maintain stored procedures, triggers, and user-defined functions.
- Experience in Cloud and multi-tenancy models.
- Should have good knowledge of Azure.
- Candidates must have a Masters in Computers qualifications (MCA, M. Sc., etc) with hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of MySQL Programming and Database Management.
(BE, B.Tech with higher experience will be considered).
- Candidates must be Microsoft Certified Professional with current Microsoft certifications.
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Acuity Software Technologies is a Hyderabad based software Development Company, a part of the UK based group of companies. The Group has a rapidly growing brand of software products
Role:Database Architect / Designer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers
ACUITY SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:ACUITY SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:7, A701, THE PLATINA, GACHIBOWLI, MIYAPUR, HYDERABAD, Ranga Reddy, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India